I have an issue with my Account Balance

You will need to query with your HR/Payroll the payments and amount that should be in your account. If there is an issue with the amount currently in your account, your employer will have to get in touch with their corporate manager to investigate this further.

Please note, if your account is still locked the balance may not reflect the accurate amount in your account. Once the account is unlocked you will see your accurate amount.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.