How do I spend my Physical Gift Card online?
Remember to use your One4all Gift Card as a prepaid Visa Debit Card. Do not choose ‘Gift Voucher’ or ‘Gift Card’ at checkout.
1. In payment options at the checkout, select ‘Visa’ or ‘Visa Debit Card’.
2. Enter the 16 digit card number on the front of your card in the Card Number box.
3.Use your own name and address for the ‘Name on Card’ section and billing details.
4.Enter the Valid Thru date on the front of the card in the Expiry Date box.
5.Remove the silver scratch panel from the back of your card to reveal your CVV2.
6.Use your own name and address for Billing Details.
7. Complete checkout. In line with new regulations, you might start to see a few extra checks when you shop online. This is to confirm it's really you using your card. When we need to carry out these checks, you'll see a pop-up screen at the checkout.
- Also, check our list of online retailers HERE to make sure the retailer accepts One4all Gift Cards online.
- Please make sure that the total cost of your basket is equal to or lower than the available balance of your One4all gift card, as online stores will not accept multiple payment methods.
- Due to new Anti-Money Laundering regulations affective from 10.01.2020 in Ireland, the maximum online spend value per transaction is 50.00 Euro using standard physical/digital gift cards.