What is ID Pal and how do I complete the verification process?
As your Gift Card can be topped up by your employer, EU law requires us to verify your identity before you can activate and use your gift card. We have partnered with ID-Pal to offer a quick and easy ID verification process through a dedicated app.
- Click the link in the text message you receive from One4all to download the One4all ID-Pal app. If you haven’t received a text message yet, please check the phone number on your account and click the option under your gift card to resend the verification link.
- Once downloaded, launch the app, and follow the instructions. You will be required to do two things:
- Upload a photo of your photographic ID (eg. passport, driving license)
- Take a live selfie
- Once both steps are complete, click to finish the process. The app will inform you that your ID verification is being processed. It’s usually done within an hour or two, but please allow up to 48 hours for this process to finish.
- Once you are verified, you will receive a text message to confirm that your gift card is ready to spend in-store or online.
The following short instructional video will explain how to activate your Chip & PIN Gift Card: